Water Stain and Deposit Remover
This product is a highly usefull for rapid removal of acid-soluble debris, Hard water deposition, Alkaline films and residues may be effectively removed from stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic tile, grout, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, windows, and cooking equipment with regular use of this product, thereby eliminating the need for expensive, time-consuming procedures. In janitorial and industrial applications, this product is ideal for removal of oxides and carbonates which accumulate on metallic surfaces causing a dull, filmy appearance. Dilutes with water up to 1 : 30 depending on application.
This detergent is ideal for use in food related industries such as, dairies, canneries, breweries, grocers, ice cream manufacturing plants, candy producers, restaurants, bakeries, meat packers, bottling plants and many other types of food processors.
- Dilute with water to concentration desired for effective cleaning:
- Heavy Encrustations: 1:4 Cooking Equipment: 1:20 Ice Machines: 1:15
- Descaling Swimming Pools: 1:10 Removing Milkstone: 1:30 Stainless Steel Tanks: 1:15
- Spray or brush diluted solution onto surface and allow to remain in contact for 3 to 5 minutes or as
- required to do the job. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue. Use a potable water rinse if equipment is used with food products.
This product is highly concentrated blend of inorganic, detergents, wetting agents, penetrants, and rinse conditioners for rapid cleaning action.
Available in 1 Ltr / 5 Ltr