T.POL 20 Ltr BUCKET
RXSOL-12-T-300-20 is a multi - prupose heavy duty cleaing soap solution used as a common dirt remover in residential, commercial and industrial cleaning processes.
Uses and Benefit A surfactant (Surface Active Agent).
1. Very effective as a long chain cleaning compound.
2. It will form gels, emulsify oil and lower the surface tension of water. A lower surface tension allows the soap to come in contact with greater surface area than with water alone.
Why it is better then ordinary Liquid Soap ?
Disadvantages of ordinary soap :::
1. When used in hard water, soap can produce a scum - calcium and magnesium salts present in hard water react with the soap to cause this to happen. Soapless or synthetic detergents do not leave a residual film behind.
2. Considerable rinsing is required to remove soap scum.
3. Soap may produce a greasy build-up on the surface which can be slippery.
4. More expensive than synthetic detergents.
Universal cleaner for home, institutes, plant and machinery. compatible with all type of surfaces.
RXSOL-12-T-300-20 has a long non-polar hydrocarbon chain and a highly polar group at the end of the molecule thus having a cleaning power better than ordinary soap.
Charateristic: ( Why RXSOL-12-T-300, is better than soap)-?
1)The “ORGANIC SYNDET” are superior to soaps because they donot form insoluble salts Ca+²,Mg+², & Fe+³,ions as soaps do. For e.g :- 2RCOO¯Na+ +Mgso4 Ù(RCOO)2 Mg+² + Na2So4 Soaps Insoluble 2R So3¯Na+ + MgSo4[ R So3¯]2Mg+² +Na2So4 ORGANIC SYNDET SOLUBLEHence ORGANIC SYNDET ,can be used in either Soft Water or Hard Water,While ordinary soaps are precipitated in Hard Water and go waste.
2)RXSOL-12-T-300-20, have a long non-polar hydrocarbon chain and a highly polar group at the end of the molecule.Thus they have CLEANING POWER , as better than ORDINARY SOAP.
1.Ordinary Soaps were not readily BIODEGRADABLE, In other words, they
2.were not broken down by BACTERIA in the SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS. They caused water POLLUTION while RXSOL-12-T-300-20, are BIODEGRADABLE , so there is no question of water pollution.