Lube Oils Cooler Cleaner
For cleaning of lube oil, Lube and fuel oil separators, heat exchangers , Lube oil Tanks and pipe systems. Rxsol Lube Oil Celaner can be used for manual cleaning and Cleaning In Place with cleaning equipment.
RXSOL Lube Oil Cleaner removes lube oil, oil mixed with hard deposit, like rust and lime. Rxsol Lube Oil Celaner can also remove deposits from glycol and similar products. This Cleaner is a multi purpose product that can handle several different applications as well as solve and clean complex contaminations.
Rxsol Lube Oils Celaner can be used for cleaning of lube oil, Lube and fuel oil separators, heat exchangers , Lube oil Tanks and pipe systems. Rxsol Lube Oil Celaner can be used for manual cleaning and Cleaning In Place with cleaning equipment.
For manual cleaning of separator parts and machinery parts.Make a solution between 5-20% concentration depending on how dirty Tank and equipment to be cleaned is. Both oil and lime will be solved with time, let soak for at least 2 hours. After 2 hours the parts can be cleaned using by High Pressure Machine rinsing or brushing.
Cleaning In Place of Separator
For the lube oil separator use a 20% solution
For the fuel oil separator use a 10% solution
Recommended cleaning temperature is 70-90oC (158-194oF). A normal cleaning cycle is between 1 to 3 hours depending on the dirtiness and character. If the separator has very hard deposits the cleaning cycle may have to be repeated with new cleaning fluid.
Lube Oil Tank :
- Instead of recirculation cleaning the RXSOL Lube Oils Cleaner can injected into the Butter worth system . Kindly make the solution 0.5 -5% and inject same. Depending on the tank size and height fill the necessary amount of freshwater or seawater into the service tank .
- Butter worth all tanks to be cleaned 1-1,5 hour using the water from the service tank .
- Heat the water by means of heating coils, cargo heat exchanger or going via the Butter worth heater.
- The pre-cleaning temperature should be between 70 and 80°C.
- Pump the waste water from the tanks to be cleaned back to service tank (overtop).
- Odour: Characteristic odour
- Appearance: Liquid, colourless to yellow
- Vapour pressure - not known
- Freezing point 0 °C
- Completely soluble in water
- Auto-ignition point >150 deg C at 760 mm Hg- Odour: Characteristic odour
- The product is readilly water soluble
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds.
- Remove heavy tenacious deposits.
- Cleans down to metal surfaces.
- Leaves no film or residue.
- Reduces down time.
- Allows cleaning of dics without dismantling the separator.
- Cleans all types of separator discs.
- The product is self splitting.
- Product is tested and approved by Marinfloc.
This is VERY IMPORTANT after circulation of this materials, FLUSH SYSTEM completely till clear water will comes, And circulation with neutraliser RXSOL-20-2005-025 ( rxmarine.com/alkaleen-liquid-heavy-duty-25-ltr )