Altoch GP RX
Garnual Calcium Based Chlorine usefull for Disinfection Of Drinking Water treatment. These highly concentrated solid calcium hypochlorite products deliver upto 68% available chlorine.
conforms to BS EN 900:2007 (Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption - calcium hypochlorite).
Areas of Application
This products are used extensively in a wide range of applications:
- Industrial water treatment including cooling towers, for chlorination’s, disinfections, oxidation and more
- Wastewater and effluent treatment
- Grey water and recycled water treatment, including reservoirs, storage tanks and treatment plants
- Food and beverage processing
- Cleaning and sanitising
- Pulp and paper processing
- Swimming pools and spas
- Significant environmental benefits with reduced transportation costs – don’t pay to transport water
- Excellent dissolution rates
- Less contribution to TDS and pH than liquid chlorine
- Much longer shelf life than liquid bleach and sodium hypochlorite